Botox has been one of the most highly performed and requested procedures in the United States. With its flawless results and virtually painless procedure, it is no wonder people have been getting the procedure done since its introduction. However, with any procedure, there are always questions or concerns about how they'll affect you. It is why our staff at PHR Laser Centers that offer the best Botox service in Plymouth, MI, is prepared to answer any of your questions and concerns regarding this procedure.
- Is Botox painful? Many people who have received Botox have compared it to a small pinch in the skin. We offer numbing cream that can be applied to an area before the procedure begins, but Botox is virtually painless.
- How long does Botox last? Everyone's results are different, and it varies from person to person. Results from Botox can last anywhere between 3-6 months between treatments. You should begin to see the results a few days after the procedure.
- Are there any side effects to getting Botox? There is a chance of side effects with any procedure, but they are extremely rare with Botox procedures. There is a chance for slight bruising around injection sites, but most will go away after two weeks. Botox is a simple procedure, and as soon as you've received treatment, you can continue your daily activities without any lasting side effects.
- What are some benefits of Botox? Botox can diminish the appearance of wrinkles and crow's feet, and it has also helped in the treatment and relief of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Botox has also been known to help those who suffer from headaches.
- Will Botox make my face appear frozen? While Botox does paralyze some of the muscles, in the beginning, it will not affect the nerves in your body that cause you to feel numb. When performed correctly, the procedure will provide lift and a flawless appearance to the face, which is why it's strongly advised you do your research and see a licensed professional for a Botox procedure.
Still, Interested in Botox?
At PHR Laser Centers, we have been offering affordable Botox services in Plymouth, MI, for over 40 years. Our staff is licensed and highly trained to ensure that your procedure is as safe and comfortable for each of our clients. Find out more about our current promotions and schedule a free consultation by calling us today at (734) 535-7273.